Thursday 17 March 2011

Life with cats

In my whole life I have seen many cats .i not only saw them. I have some memories about them. Back in 2004 , I found a kitten ,well actually it found me . Wherever I go it followed me and went through my legs. I wanted to show it to my neighbors but I had no idea how to get it there. First I put him in a plastic bag and tried take him there. But it broke the cover .then I tried another way. I moved to a place and it came to me and started going through my legs. I moved a little more front and it followed .i kept moving to reach the house with cat following me. But after a few steps it stopped. Well, that’s all I remember about that incident .when I grew up there was a mother cat living in the store of our house. It gave birth to some babies in there. As the years passed I grew up and became eight. I saw a cat in the cupboard.

But it was not alone .beside it were some cute little kittens. That room wasn’t used so none of us noticed the cats and I believe they found it comfortable with no using in to be disturbance.

After on e year I came to Qatar. We were living in a villa. I did not see any cats there. Then we moved to another flat. There I found a green and black striped cat. I used to give it some leftover fish sometimes. A few months later it was seen no more. Then a small kitten of the same color came. once when I came back from prayer it standing right in front of my door. Well it was the first time I saw it. Well this kitten was different compared to the kitten I found in India. The kitten in India used to go through my feet and make me tickle, but this one was trying to bite my slippers. Then we moved to an another house. Everyday day while I wait for school bus a white cat comes and rubs its back on my pants. Well that was the last cat I had touched in my life. I wonder which one would be next.



1 comment:

  1. Cats are lovable creatures. Very caring and intimate.however have you noticed mushoo why are cats villans in almost all movies. Tom and jerry,cats and dogs,stuart little,etc. Odd isn't it.i feel cats are more lovable than dogs or rats

    ReplyDelete