Saturday 5 March 2011

A dream come true

Since my very childhood, I have heard a lot about a place called Veega Land which is an amusement park, Some of my friends had gone there . One day one of my friends had brought to school some photos taken when he went to there . The photos were looking very neat nice. I wondered how they took such a perfect photo of him in while riding in a very fast roller coater. This question remained in my mind unsolved until my trip to Veega land recently.

It was the day to go to Veega land. We had to wake up very early since it would take hours to reach there. I and my cousin wore the same dress. But I wore a different pant since the real one would not fit me. We began our journey in the bus. On the way we listened to songs and watched a movie. I had a feeling that my cousin got really scared on watching that movie or it was because he didn’t like movies. He says that the problem with Malayalam movies is that when you start watching it you cannot stop watching it. I do agree with him.

It was a long journey to Veega land. when we reached there I saw a big crowd there. We brought the tickets. A ticket for an adult costs rs.500 and 380 for children. We also bought some swimming suits since there would be a lot of water rides. We got in. I was expecting it to be very large but was larger than I expected. We started on a roller coater called the water splash. First we went up the hill to a cave, it was a little dark. I thought that going down the hill was the only scary and fun thing this roller coaster had, but I didn’t know that there was another surprise too. When we reached inside the cave, the unexpected surprise was revealed. A giant dinosaur which we didn’t notice due to its dark color and the darkness of the cave, opened its bright red mouth and made a big roar which did scare me. Then it was time for the big part. We went down at the maximum speed and then we splashed into the water . I got all wet. I, my uncle, my nephew, his cousin and my cousin went to the water rides .It was fun. I thought it would be scary but it was fun .Later we went to the pool, then we went to a race in water and then to a smaller pool with many rides. Then it was finally time to leave. It was evening and we thought we had gone in most of the rides but on the way we saw many rides we didn’t go .It was another long journey back home . When we reached home I went straight to bed. I was having so much fun that I forgot to find out how perfectly the pictures of my friend were taken . I only remembered that after reaching Qatar. The answer to my big question was that the photo was taken automatically in each and every ride Then we have to buy the photo. It was the best time ever.



By the youngest son











No comments:

Post a Comment