Thursday 29 March 2012

Wave

Wave the divine creation of God

Immense treasure you hold

Patience , forbearance I do envy

Yours those invincible army



Your beat the shores

And the rocks in its pores

You caress the sand

And you kiss the land



You promise the moon

That you will hug her soon

You sing for the shores

Ripples, pebbles your chorus



You are the crown of the earth

In you countless species take birth

Always joyfully to and fro

Surmounting obstacles you do flow



From you I learned to toil

To fight back life’s turmoil

To target always at the zenith

To embrace life with all its glitz.



To endure the taunting time

To soothe my heart which is lame

To heal the wound I bear

Saltish water for saltish tear



Yours chasm paves the way

For the wind to pass in gay

You shelter the herbs and weeds

And grant them their needs.



Effacing memory, amazing notion

How I love to seek your horizon

When you join hands with the sky

How splendid the moment I espy



Oh God it is my prayer to thee

Never allay this mighty wave

Warning troubles and teaching lessons

Let it last for the coming generations.



By the daughter



No comments:

Post a Comment