Friday 10 June 2011

The Fancy World

The splashes I hear,
The feelings that I fear…
That I may run down the path,
To feel the heavenly drops…
Trickling on me to keep me under the blanket
For the next few days…
The music I here,
The leaves that dance ,
To the rhythmic chant of wind,
And the birds chirping in their nest,
Speaks to me that there are greater
Treasures to be unveiled
In this fancy world.
Children with innocent faces
Unaware of the hidden dangers ahead of them
Always hoping for fun and laughter,
Greet the rain with cheers and hurrays,
Every time they appear in their windows
For the next few months.
Hovering over the trees and rocks,
And Bathing the tiny creatures under them,
And covering the air with cold and freshness,
Tells me there is hope and chance ahead of me.
I wonder how long they last,
And how long I will last…
To enjoy the treasures of this fancy world…

By the niece

2 comments:

  1. outstanding performance deeeeeaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my friend Nadia told me about this blog , I never expected this would be from her father. Some one who has the talent to express their feelings, thoughts and views in their own genuine language is really something great and obviously a blessing from God. May Allah bless you in all your future endeavors. Write more to keep us amused always…………………………………………………………….

    Luv Nejida Fizel

    ReplyDelete