Monday 28 June 2010

Let me join ....

As my father pointed out the idea of a blog has been put forward by my sister long before . But i knew that it would take some strain to make me and my father make a move. for the past few years i have been asking my father to restart writing to magazines . At last my sister has done it, and it is my turn to pen. I have been trying to find the right time to write. But it doesn't happen that way.You don't find time, but time finds you. I tried to write after my duty hours , in the outpatient room and in the operation theatre.Now I start wrting on my way to Dharamshala .

I had stopped writing( except in patient files) for many years . So pardon me with my language and style. For the past few years the first thing my relatives ask me when they phone is " are you busy now ? " and my first answer would be "Haanji" ( yes , sir). It has been very busy years for me . Infact I am now used to being busy . Life has become such a routine that I could tell my day in just a few words like morning rounds , out patient , evening rounds , operation theatre and emergency . Yesterday when my friend mentioned the trip to Dharamshala , I had rejected the idea as we had posted a major case for surgery today. But today morning fortunately for me and unfortunately for the patient, the case got postponed and at that very I called my friend . So here I am on the way to the abode of Dhalai lama , the peaceful warrior in a Qualis with five of my other friends.With a driver who just returned from jammu we start our journey for good ...
By the eldest son

No comments:

Post a Comment